Dr. Joachim Behar
The Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Laboratory (AIMLab)
|Link to Lab||https://aim-lab.github.io/index.html|
- PhD Biomedical Engineering, Oxford, England
- MSc Biomedical Engineering, Oxford, England
- MEng, Ecole des Mines de Saint-Étienne, France
- After completing his PhD, Joachim immigrated to Israel and pursued his research as a postdoctoral fellow at the Technion-IIT in computational physiology under the supervision of Prof. Yael Yaniv.
- Computational learning (learning systems) in medicine, as part of the "Big Data" era.
- Analysis of physiological time series
- "Watch your sleep": Diagnosis and monitoring of sleep from physiological time series recorded using wearable sensors
- Fetal Holter: Remote monitoring of at-risk pregnancies by a portable fetal monitor based on non-invasive fetal electrocardiography
- Identification of dynamic biomarkers for digital phenotyping